life in a small town

About Me

life in a small town: simple, sweet and southern-just the way we like it!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{93 years young}


My Memaw turned 93 on August 27!  Memaw still lives by herself,drives,and can pretty much run circles around all of us.  She's sweet, sassy and stubborn as a goat, and oh my, do we love her!  And she loves us too!  She beams when she talks about her grandchildren, great grandchildren, and,wait for it, her great great grandbaby!  I love to see her with Ava Kate.  The other day we went to visit her and she was dancing and cuttin' the fool to get Ava Kate to smile and laugh.  I don't think I can put into words how happy I am for Memaw to get to love and hold her great great grandchild.   Memaw is the most wonderful woman I know, and I strive everyday to be like her.  Happy birthday,Memaw!  We love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment